Keepass2Android is an open source password manager application for Android. It is compatible with the popular KeePass 2.x Password Safe for Windows and aims at simple synchronization between devices.
Some highlights of the app:
* Stores all your passwords in a securely encrypted vault
* compatible with KeePass (v1 and v2), KeePassXC, MiniKeePass and many other KeePass ports
* QuickUnlock: Unlock your database once with your full password, re-open it by typing just a few characters – or your fingerprint
* Synchronize your vault using the cloud or your own server (Dropbox, Google Drive, SFTP, WebDAV and many more). You can use “Keepass2Android Offline” if you don’t need this feature.
* AutoFill service and integrated soft-keyboard to safely and easily pass the passwords to websites and apps
* Many advanced features, e.g. support for AES/ChaCha20/TwoFish encryption, several TOTP variants, unlock with Yubikey, entry templates, child databases for sharing passwords and more
* Free and Open-Source
Bug reports and feature suggestions:
Explanation regarding required permissions: